Friday, April 19, 2013



DANGEROUS MINDS AVAILABLE NOW

I'm an experienced marathoner, and Marathon Madness--the first short in this two story collection--takes place on the streets of Los Angeles. The route has changed over the years, but this is one I know, one I've spent grueling hours to complete. Unlike Boston, the only rare, actual deaths I'm aware of ever happening here are those of natural causes.



I'm a registered nurse, and my student years involved a San Francisco hospital much like the one in Compulsion, the second story in this short work. Let me hastily add that I have never met a nurse like the one I dreamed up. Don't let her make you nervous about your next hospital visit.

My bio is next, and then a brief essay--with references--on why some people kill. Then experience ranch life in California when Mexico owned her through excerpts from my Western romance, Where Eagles Cry. See left column for cover.

Download for both available now for Amazon's Kindle and Barnes and Noble's Nook. Soon to be up on Smashwords.

Posted by Dee Ann Palmer 8:49 PM 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------------------------------